Tuesday, December 16

2 months and 3 posts later

My co-author refuses to post.

He has however, asked me to remind you all of the awesome-ness that is his co-author.
He says he'll be back soon to entertain you with his posts; And that he likes men now.



Me on the other hand, I'm still awesome as ever.


Cheers.


PS: Would now be a good time to shamelessly advertise my other blog?
Whats that? It Would?

Can't say no to the people now can I?
Here you go folks: www.bblacksunshine.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Samantha said...

LMFAO.. it is exactly 4.02 am. I just felt like informing you of the time.

Oh and check out christian bale in the machinist. I swear, if I carry on like this for the next few days. Id lose weight and get a movie done on me. Im going to call it.

"The detrimentality of Mahe". The sequel involves you and disha after the magazine is handed in.
"Mahe the big green slob attacks again".

I cant stop rambling, I just cant. Get me one of those straight jackets.

I will shutup now. Peep! shut it is.